FOR SENIOR STUDENTS
Cap and Gown Picture Information
Senior cap and Gown pictures will be taken on Feb. 10 in the Jeff Adams Gym Lobby beginning at 7:30 am. Appointment cards have been mailed to the students however a list is posted outside the Media Center Doors and in the B Hallway. Session fee is $10 payable to Prestige Portraits
Early Graduation Information, January 26, 2017
1. Seating will begin at 6pm in the New Gym
2. Seniors are to arrive dressed at 6pm to the auditorium.
3. Commencement begins at 6:30pm sharp.
4. If you are receiving cords for Work Keys (Silver and Gold levels), you will get them that night prior to the ceremony.
5. If you are graduating with honors, you will get your tassel that night as well. You can either keep both tassels and pay $10 or turn in your tassel that came with your cap and gown and get the honors tassel at no charge.
4. Students will pick up diplomas after graduation in the New Gym Lobby. The diploma cover you receive during the ceremony will be empty.
5. Students will be mailed final report cards and transcripts once available in early February.
1. Make sure you take your gown out and let it hang when you get it to let the wrinkles release - but DON'T iron!! It will melt!
2. I sent emails to all those who owe money to the library. Please make sure you have cleared all fines and fees before Thursday or you will not be able to participate!!
3. You will not need any tickets for Thursday night and you may invite as many people as you'd like!
We cannot wait to watch you guys walk across that stage!!
The new date for the SENIOR PICNIC is Friday, May 26th.
Outstanding Senior Application
- Must use your JCS Email to access the application. Application is due February 10, 2017. Please see Ms. Hayes (room 633) for questions and/or to get applications.
Senior Trip Information
- $50 deposit due to Ms. Hayes (room 633) by February 1, 2017.
Thursday, December 1st: 8:45am: Senior Class Presentation and Ordering Information Packets
Thursday, December 8th
: Comet A and B: New Gym Lobby: Return to take orders. Herff Jones WILL take checks now, along with money orders and cash!
You will be able to order anytime after Thursday, December 1st
once you have your packet if you would rather do it that way!
Senior Ball - December 3, 2016; 8 - 11 pm. TICKETS are on sale now. $10 per person until November 4. Nov. 4 - Dec. 2, $20 per person. See Ms. Plant-Perdue to purchase tickets during COMET time.
Important Yearbook Dates. See Mr. Peake with any questions!
9/30 - Last day for "early-bird" yearbook sales (lowest price of year)
10/15 - Last day to have senior portraits made if you missed it; off-site at Lifetouch studios
11/1 - Last day to submit senior quote and informal picture for yearbook
2/3 - Yearbook senior recognition ad deadline