Club Sponsors: Janice West and Susan Mullins
Sign up for remind to receive notification of meetings and scheduled events.
Goals of Interact
* To recognize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
* To encourage and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
* To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
* To build respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
* To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis of personal success, community improvement, and group achievement.
* To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
* To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national, and world affairs.
* To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and goodwill toward all peoples.
Each year, Interact clubs complete at least two community service projects, one of which furthers international understanding and goodwill. Through these efforts, Interact
students develop a network of friendships with local and overseas clubs and learn the importance of:
1. Developing leadership skills and personal integrity.
2. Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others.
3. Understanding the value of individual responsibility and hard work.
4. Advancing international understanding and goodwill.