AP + PLTW Student Recognition
Students who complete the requirements of their chosen pathway earn the AP + PLTW student recognition, a qualification that demonstrates to colleges and employers that the student is ready for advanced course work and interested in careers in this discipline.
To earn the recognition, the student must satisfactorily complete three courses in the pathway — one AP course; one PLTW course; and a third course, either AP or PLTW — and earn a qualifying score of 3 or higher on the AP Exam(s) and a score of Proficient or higher on the PLTW End of Course (EoC) assessment(s).
What you need to do:
- Go to the AP + PLTW Recognition site: http://bit.ly/1U8HiDB
- Create and/or log in to your College Board account
- Verify your email address
- Provide personal information and details about your PLTW course work
- Complete the application by June 30, 2016